Tyler is dedicated to helping others find technology to help them achieve independence since technology has had such a huge part in his growth while living with a disability.
Director of Operations
David has been a Friend & business consultant of The TSF since 2013. He has a passion for discovering new and innovative ways to integrate technology and accessibility. David is married to Tania and has a son named Ruston.
• Founder - Fall City Children's Therapy
• Graduated from the Master of Occupational Therapy program at University of Washington in 2006
• Opened her own children's therapy clinic in October 2013
• (Previously) Vice-President of Operations with Cortex Medical Management for 15+ years
•CEO of C4 Consulting
• Volunteer & Database administrator for DADS non-profit in Seattle
• Volunteer at Seattle Childrens Hospital
• Husband to Karen
Karen L. Stablefelt
• Treasurer, oversees the financial management matters of the foundation.